The Retro Electro Official Sega Mega Drive Scale Model is a highly detailed, non-functioning, 1:2.3 scale model of the original console. It has movable switches and cartridge mechanism and comes complete with a stand, controller, retail box and info-card
Wouldn’t it be great if gamers could easily build a collection of old retro consoles and computers? Unfortunately for most, the old systems are becoming harder to find and increasing in price – not to mention finding the space to display them all! Retro Electro Models aim to solve this with miniature and accurate representations of some old classics. The Retro Electro Offficial SEGA Mega Drive 1:2.3 scale model is the first of these licensed miniatures and measuring 12cm will look great on display. The model comes with preinstalled games and controllers, the original retail box, an info-card made to look like the original manual and a display stand to place the console on. Where possible the switches and cartridge mechanisms also work and in the case of this SEGA Mega Drive, the power, volume and cartridge slot all move.
NOTE: As our models are non-functioning it allows us to concentrate on detail and accuracy. When the classic games from the era can be played on many other modern platforms why ruin a great replica with USB and HDMI ports!
- Detailed SEGA Mega Drive replica model.
- Officially licensed. 1.2:3 scale.
- Approx. 122mm x 92mm x 30mm.
- Sonic The Hedgehog replica game cartridge.
- Miniature Mega Drive 3 button controller with stand.
- Display stand with info panel.
- Replica original retail box.
- Info-card made to look like the original manual.
- Non-electronic collectable model.
- Movable switches and cartridge slot.
- Based on the 1991 Sonic Bundle with model 1601-05 Mega Drive.